Commuter Club Winners for April
These 50 Corridor commuters won prizes for keeping a commute diary in the Sacramento Regional Commuter Club in April. To participate and be eligible for prizes, register at www.sacregioncommuterclub.com and keep a diary indicating your daily commute mode.
Sherri Miller - $15 Starbucks Gift Card
Michael Chen - $20 Starbucks Gift Card
Jennifer Powell - $15 Amazon Gift Card
Roberta Ross - $20 Amazon Gift Card
Drew Sutton - $30 Open Table Gift Card
Robert Eggen - $15 Target Gift Card
Vanpool Seats Available
New Anatolia to Downtown/West Sac Vanpool, 8 a.m. - p.m.. $30 per month. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Anatolia to Downtown, 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. Monthly cost is $30. Click here if interested.
Stockton to Rancho Cordova (Goethe Road), leaves Stockton at 6 a.m. and returns at 5:30 p.m. Contact Lynn.
Vineyard (95828, 92829, 95830) to any work center, any work schedule. Monthly cost is $50 and includes parking and fuel. Contact Gina.
Sign up HERE.
Miles of good times
It was a Bike Month packed with lots of activities and good times - from our May 1 Thrive Rides right through to the May 28, Johnny Cash Folsom Prison Blues Bike Ride. Approximately 4,000 people participated in at least one 50 Corridor Bike Month event.
While we fell short of our 500,000-mile goal, we had miles of good times with new friends, new educational opportunities and a new resolve to make every month Bike Month!
- Tony Powers, 3rd in the region for most replacement trips (171)
- Dokken Engineering, 9th in the region for small employers for most replacement trips (320)
- Franchise Tax Board, 6th in the region for large employers for most replacement trips (1804)
- Cycle Folsom, 8th in the region for bike clubs for replacement trips (659)
- Ken Walker, 3rd in the region for trip replacement miles (1130)
- Bureau of Automotive Repairs, 6th for trip replacement miles for medium employers (2144)
- Franchise Tax Board, third in the region for trip replacement miles (16,286)
- Cycle Folsom, first in the region in trip replacement miles (8,403)
Outstanding efforts on the 50 Corridor by 50 Corridor employers:
- Most miles logged - Franchise Tax Board (45,221)
- Second most miles logged - Intel (13,636)
- Third most miles logged - VSP Global (11,926)
Sock it to us! (with your feedback)
Last chance to win 2017 Bike Month Socks
Another Bike Month is in the book - all except the feedback and one last chance to win 2017 Bike Month Socks.
We want to know what you liked and didn't like about this year's Bike Month. And, we want your suggestions for next year.
We have just 10 questions - covering activities, swag and your favorite events.
Survey ends at noon June 16. Please submit before the deadline to be eligible for the drawing for socks. Results and sock winners will be published in the Commute Connection newsletter on June 19, or found on the TMA's website: www.50corridor.com